I thought I would share my beauty glow bowls I have been making for breakfast with you guys! I make a big batch, store it in a glass jar in the fridge and then I have it ready to serve for a super easy and healthy breakfast. Plus it's delicious!!
They are grain-free, gluten-free and packed with skin and beauty boosts, superfoods, and a ton of health benefits.
For example Brazil nuts are packed with omega-3 fatty acids and are a great source of selenium, which can help improve skin’s elasticity and relieve inflammation. Also reducing the growth of free-radicals which contribute to aging skin.
Walnuts are anti-inflammatory thanks to their amount of omega-3 fatty acids. They can also boost vitamin B levels which is responsible for your skin's health and can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Pumpkin seeds are a great source of magnesium which helps improve mood and sleep. They are also a good source of manganese which plays a role in collagen production and promotes skin health. They have Zinc which supports immunity, skin health, and vision!
Chia seeds are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and are anti-inflammatory with the power to soothe blemishes. This humble superfood is a nutritional powerhouse, also containing magnesium, zinc, vitamin E, vitamin B1, B2, B3!
Hemp hearts not only are a great source of protein but they too have essential fatty acids which help reduce inflammation which can cause acne and blemishes.
Collagen powder which can add moisture to the skin,
reduce wrinkles, and improve elasticity as well as provide protein.
Serves 4 - 6 portions
- 1 cup of organic Walnuts chopped
- 1 cup of organic Brazil nuts chopped
- 1 cup of organic Pecans chopped
- 2 tablespoons organic Hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons organic Chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons organic Cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoons organic collagen
- 2 tablespoons organic unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of plain coconut yogurt & fresh fruit for serving
- Place all ingredients in a glass jar
- For serving place 1/2 cup of mixture in a bowl, top with yogurt and fresh fruit and enjoy!